Upsizer mod is a simple yet incredibly useful Minecraft mod that only implements one feature into the game but this feature is so useful that you’ll probably never want to stop using this mod once it’s been downloaded and installed. Upsizer isn’t really the most popular mod out there since it’s been out for close to two years now and is still sitting at just above 1000 downloads but don’t let its popularity, or lack thereof, fool you because it’s a pretty useful mod that we definitely recommend having installed if you play Minecraft and run into issues when stacking items in the inventory.
The Upsizer essentially increases the stack limit of all of Minecraft items into a single amount. It’s common knowledge that different items in Minecraft have different limits to how much they can be stacked but this can become rather frustrating at times and it sometimes doesn’t make thematic sense either. Thanks to this mod, all the items of Minecraft get their max stack limit increased to 64 and this’ll help out your storage issues quite a bit. Thanks to this mod, you’ll no longer have to worry about storing the same item in different slots because the 64 stack limit will almost always be more than enough for your needs.
The Upsizer mod can be used both client side and server side and this is a convenient choice to have for players who only want it for single player use and aren’t really concerned with a server. It’s worth mentioning that the Upsizer isn’t really customizable so the stack value remains at 64 at all times and cannot be changed in any circumstance. Overall, Upsizer is a great mod that’ll bring an insane level of convenience to your Minecraft experience by increasing the stack limits for items.
Upsizer Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- CHG: Rebuild mod with Forge-1.11.2-184.108.40.2065
- CHG: Use Forge version check framework
- ENH: Added upsizing option for beetroot soup and shields.
- CHG: Horse armor now has its own upsizer config option (not tied to the general weapon option anymore).
- ENH: Added wooden tools and weapons to those being upsized with our configs.
How to install Upsizer Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Upsizer Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.8.9
Credit: The_Wabbit – Original Thread on CursForge