The Vitality mod has been built for players who value the magic side of Minecraft above all else. It’s a very creative mod that gives players access to a variety of great new gameplay features that they can utilize while playing Minecraft. One minor issue in this mod is the fact that it lacks any proper in-game documentation, so you’ll need to read up on the online guides that it comes with in order to utilize it properly. It’s not necessarily the most in-depth magic mod out there, but it’s certainly one of the higher quality options out there.
Before you can actually utilize the features of the Vitality, you’ll have to craft a wand. Crafting a wand is pretty easy because all you need is in a tin or copper ingot. Once you have your wand ready, you’ll have to fill it up with Essence. Essence is a source of energy that you’ll need to craft spells, so it’s recommended that you have your wand loaded up with it at all times. In order to collect Essence, you have to craft an extraction spell and, once this spell is ready, all you have to do is go to trees and cast it in order to extract Essence. Each log is worth up to 25 Essence, and you can check your stored Essence through by hitting shift and right click.
Onto the actual spells, Vitality has quite a lot of them. One of the very first spells that you’ll be given access to is the Magic Lantern spell which will allow you to place torches at the cost of five essence. Then there’s the contained explosion spell that’ll allow you to summon an explosion at a target. Once you master the basic spells, you can create an altar that’ll allow you to extend your spellcasting prowess even further. All things considered, the Vitality is a very high-quality mod that’ll give its users tons of excellent magic related features.
Vitality Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Added Spell Bag GUI
- Added keybind (Defaults to O)
- Added cooldown to all spells
- Added keybind to switch spells (unfinished)
- Fixed crash on launch
- Fixed a bug with particles
- Fixed a bug with the rapidfire spell only shooting one arrow
- Fixed a bug where the Vital Extraction spell only worked on one log before stopping
- Fixed a few bugs with the fireball spell
- Fixed lots of other minor bugs 🙂
How to install Vitality Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Link for Vitality Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: raphydaphy – Original Thread on CursForge