On MinecraftSix, we seek to have an open and safe community! To keep this up, we will be moderating every comment that is posted on the site. This can sometimes slow the comments’ rate, but we feel it is worth it to make sure you can discuss in a safe space.
If you break any of the rules listed below, then your comment will be deleted. You are welcome to comment again, and you usually won’t be banned unless you repeatedly break the rules!
Without further ado, here’s a look at the rules we enforce when it comes to comments on the site!
No Swearing, Racial Slurs, or Inappropriate Language
- We realize many younger people are on the site, so please refrain from using inappropriate language.
Stay on Topic
- If you are commenting on a particular post, please keep your comment relevant to the article’s content! If you have a question for the writer or need to discuss something with someone who works on the site, then you can use the contact us form!
No Asking or Begging for Free Items
- While we might do a giveaway from time to time, we will not be giving out free items otherwise.
Don’t Try to Gauge Community Interest
- In other words, don’t try to poll the other people commenting on the site by asking people to respond if they feel a certain way. This would add many unnecessary short comments that clutter up space.
No Comments With All CAPS
- This is considered to be rude in online etiquette. It is akin to yelling when you are talking to someone, so don’t do it!
Do Not Impersonate Staff or Content Creators
- You are free to use the nickname of your choice (as long as it doesn’t break the first rule) when you are commenting, but please don’t use a name that a writer or a well-known content creator uses. Believe it or not, this is a fairly common thing that happens!
Comments Can be Removed for Any Reason
- It is important to note that the staff can delete your comment for any reason. This would be even the case if your comment were approved previously. Some discussions can get out of hand and lead to comments that break some of the rules above.