Raft Clash is an exhilarating Minecraft PvP map that you won’t be disappointed with at all if you’re looking for a thrilling player vs. player experience that’s both refreshing and engrossing. PvP maps are definitely among the most intriguing Minecraft maps out there because they usually feature some highly innovative gameplay for players to enjoy and the Raft Clash map is no different. The map features gameplay that’s quite unlike anything else you can get in Minecraft maps, and this is why we absolutely recommend players to try it out if they’re on the lookout for something truly out of the ordinary.
The Raft Clash map features gameplay revolving around designing rafts and then using these rafts to battle against other players. The map gives players an array of tools through which they can make great use of their creativity and create rafts that are exactly according to their likings and preferences. The basics can take a while to get the hang of but, once you have firm handle on them, you’ll be able to put together some great looking rafts that you can then use to annihilate your opponents.
Once you have your raft ready to go, the Raft Clash map consists of four different arenas in which you can do battle. The map supports up to 12 different players simultaneously, and we definitely suggest getting as many players to play as you can because it leads to a more intense experience. It’s also worth mentioning that the Raft Clash map has both Free for All and Team Deathmatch modes and having this choice between modes is something that’s sure to keep the map fresh and interesting in the long run. Overall, Raft Clash is a highly innovative PvP map that promises to deliver some highly thrilling moments to all its players.
Raft Clash Map for Minecraft 1.13 Changelogs
- Updated functions to 1.13
- Rafts now rotate and are controlled with WASD.
- Captain Coldblood has a melee attack mode if you board their ship.
- Added trident as a rare item.
- Added Update Aquatic touches to the arenas.
- Quality-of-life improvements to: team selection, drowning/respawning, seating arrangements.
How to install Raft Clash Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.