Trident Master is an exceptional Minecraft parkour map that near flawlessly utilizes the new gameplay mechanics implemented in version 1.13 of Minecraft to provide players with a refreshing gameplay experience that’s going to push their skills to the limit while simultaneously keeping them engaged until the very end. Minecraft 1.13 has been out for a fair bit of time but, ever since it’s released, we’ve seen a mere handful of maps that have actually utilized the new mechanics to their fullest extent. Fortunately, Trident Master manages to make the most out of the new features implemented in Minecraft’s latest version in order to offer players a parkour experience like no other.
The Trident Master map has primarily been designed with 1.13’s Riptide Trident in mind so, if you aren’t familiar with the mechanics of the Riptide Trident, it’s recommended that you get a handle on its basics beforehand or you’ll end up struggling quite a bit in this map as it relies quite heavily on those mechanics. Alongside this, the map also features the tried and true concepts that have defined parkour maps over the years such as challenging jumps that need to be executed with perfection if you don’t want to fall.
Trident Master features a total of ten different levels, and each level has its own distinct challenges and obstacles that you’ll have to overcome in order to get to the end. One thing we want to highlight is that this map is best played in single player mode because, if you play it on a server and there’s high ping, it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to execute the challenging jumps due to the lag. All said and done, though, if you’re in search of a parkour map that makes the most out of the latest mechanics in Minecraft 1.13, you should certainly consider trying Trident Master out.
Trident Master Map Features
- The map takes about 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on your skill.
- If playing on a server, make sure commands are enabled.
- Supports up to 10 players, but playing on singleplayer is recommended.
- Make sure particles are on.
How to install Trident Master Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.