Animated Player Mod – Facial expressions have always been an important element when we are referring to the socialization part and now you can experience more of this by installing Animated Player Mod. Think about you meet a guy in your server and his eyebrows are different than usual and the eyes are not looking at you. Well, that’s what this mod does and to be more clear the eyes will move depending where the player is looking. Nevertheless, this is not the only feature. There are more animations involved for stuff like walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, blocking, sleeping, climbing, hitting, eating and drinking. Curious if there is more? Yeah, there are some hats involved too, but if you want to know what this is all about, you will install the mod.
Animated Player Mod Changelog for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Fixed armor boots being too small.
- Fixed up texture to make curved joint lighting look more normal.
- Added curved bottom joint (still testing too).
- Slightly changed block breaking/placing animation.
How to install Animated Player Mod?
- Download the Minecraft Forge and this mod!
- Find in %appdata%/.minecraft, mods folder.
- Move the mod jar/zip file to .minecraft/mods
- Have fun!
Download Links for Animated Player Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.2
Credit: thehippomaster21 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum