If you’ve ever used the Lucky Blocks mod before, then you already know what to expect from the Chance Cubes mod. Basically, this mod gives you boxes which you can place and then interact with to cause all kinds of planned scenarios to unfold right before your eyes. All you have to do is open the box once you’re ready and hope for the best. Since everything in the Chance Cubes mod is based on luck, you really don’t know what you’re going to get whenever you break open a chance block. It could be really good – and it could be really bad.
Gamblers will love mods like Chance Cubes because of how varied the cubes can be. When you break one, you might just get a custom built house popping up out of nowhere and providing you with a quality place to live. On the other hand, you might also summon a horde of creepers which all spawn right on top of you, giving you no chance to escape before you get blown to bits. Because the results can be so wild and crazy, it would be a safe thing to put your tools, equipment and other items into storage before you go playing with any chance blocks.
Some of the “bad” possibilities are actually terrible enough to cause permanent damage to your world, blowing out a huge chunk with TNT or summoning bosses that will burn down or otherwise destroy your structures and buildings with extreme prejudice. Probably the best part about the Chance Cubes mod is that you craft the cubes using lapis lazuli, which is one of the least used items in all of vanilla Minecraft. Even with the 1.8 update making lapis an ingredient for enchanting, you should still have more than enough to make lots of chance blocks.
Chance Cubes Mod Changelogs
Chance Cubes Mod 1.11 and 1.10.2
- Fixed the scanner’s texture
- Added SpongeBob_SquarePants reward
- Added Hot_Tub
- Added Quidditch reward
- Added One_Man_Army reward
- Added Double_Rainbow reward
- Added Wolves_To_Creepers reward
- Added Kehaan as a possible wither name along with Kiwi
- Removed Blidness_Fight reward
- Entity rewards no longer remove unbreakable blocks
- Fixed Chancecube schematic command ignoring block subIDs
- Added the ability to have custom block metadata for block rewards.
Chance Cubes Mod 1.7.10
- Added a HUGE chunk of the in-game GUI custom reward creator.
- Added the version command.
- Fixed a bug where using /cc reload would remove custom user rewards, but not add them back.
How to install Chance Cubes Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Chance Cubes Mod
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10 / 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4 – BETA
for Minecraft 1.9 – Alpha
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Turkey2349 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum