Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack is so famous due to the emotions it provides for that one that encounters it. Joining a medieval RPG topic with a high feeling of a sensible pack the designer, which is viewed as a craftsman, has been taken this thing to an entirely new level. The colors that are utilized within this pack are possibly shadowed somewhat more, yet the experience still is astonishing, and this pack makes the amusement be comfortable than in the recent past. Still, there is more stuff to discuss, yet the most vital, for me as a player is the way that this pack makes me feel like home when I appreciate it, so having the capacity to encounter while you are feeling cheerful is more than simply incredible and for me that is what is essential around a composition pack. The way that high determination surfaces may not chip away at low spec machines, this surface is simply amazing, and it was discharged ” with the yearning of making everybody more content ” or that is the way the engineer said, and I concur with him.
Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack Changelogs
v1.9 for Minecraft 1.9
- Added content for upcoming 1.9 snapshots.
- Added connected textures for podzol and carved red sandstone. few texture revisits/tweaks.
- Added Redstone textures and red sand tweaked to better match colors.
- Added guardian texture and modified banners to be more traditional.
- Added banners and armor stand.
How to install Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Links for Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9/1.8
- You must install both files!
Credit: lescard60 and lescard60