The MultiStorage mod is pretty much the perfect solution for all your storage needs. Storage space is a resource in Minecraft that you simply cannot get enough of. Every time you head out into the world, you’re bound to get your hands on new items that you don’t want to let go of, but you still end up having to leave them behind because of a lack of storage space. However, limited storage space won’t be an issue for you any longer after applying the MultiStorage because it implements various different solutions into the game that’ll allow you to store all the items you want to.
Before we get into the specifics of the MultiStorage mod, it’s important to point out that the mod requires ShetiPhianCore in order to function, so you’ll need to install it beforehand if you want the mod to work as it’s supposed to. Onto the chests themselves, the mod features Enderlink chests which are basically a form of dimensional storage that can be accessed from various dimensions. The Enderlink chests function slightly different from traditional chests so they may take a bit of getting used to but, once you’ve gotten the hang of them, you’ll see just how potent and useful they are.
Other than the Enderlink chests, the MultiStorage mod also features various other kinds of storage options. There’s a hidden storage block that can camouflage itself to look like any other nearby block, there are junkboxes that can store a large amount of items, there are stacking chests that can be stacked on top of one another and, finally, the mod also features vaults which can only be accessed by you or the people you give access to. The vaults can be as small as 4x4x4 or as large as 16x16x16 so you can pick the size that’s according to your needs. Overall, MultiStorage is an incredibly useful mod that’ll pretty much eliminate any troubles that you face with storage space in Minecraft.
MultiStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2
- No longer using my own version of GuiContainer (it had the potential to cause a mod conflict)
- Concrete from other mods can be used to craft vaults
- Added colored concrete for Vaults (Note: the original Vault Concrete has been deprecated and will be removed in 1.13)
- Vaults can be recolored
- Changed Vault recipes to use the Minecraft Concrete Powder
MultiStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed a bug that could cause an invalid entry to be added to the vault access control list when attempting to add a user.
- AddedFixed the inability to remove invalid entries from the vault access control list
- AddedFixed chameleon chest info display error in my The One Probe support code
- AddedFixed invalid null stack return in BlockStorageType.getPickBlock