Single player parkour maps are quiet tests of skill where you work to see if you can clear the map without much hassle. You can compete with other people of course, comparing times and whatnot. But Parkour Mania, like many other parkour maps, is designed specifically for single players. If you try to host the map and have other people join, they’ll spawn in odd places, out in the middle of nowhere and because of that, nowhere close to the actual parkour course they want to play. So, if you’re seeking a new single player parkour experience, just keep reading.
The Parkour Mania map is all indoors, though there are still several long falls throughout the course which could hurt or even kill you if you aren’t careful around them. The rules are simple enough – you can’t break any of the blocks in the world, and you can’t place blocks anywhere either, though you’d kind of need to break them to place them so that’s a bit redundant. Be sure you’re playing in Survival mode so you have a life bar and can take damage too. There is enough lighting that hostile mob spawns aren’t an issue on this map.
Parkour Mania Map Rules
- No Breaking Blocks
- No Placing Blocks
- Stay in Survival Mode
- Play in Singleplayer
Parkour Mania Map for Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelogs
- Fixed Glitched Checkpoint on the first level on the Tower.
- Added Broken Title Commands.
- Fixed Glitch to skip level 1 and 2 of the Tower.
How to install Parkour Mania Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Parkour Mania Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X