Parkour Paradise: Caves is a refreshing parkour map that takes place in a pretty unique setting that normally isn’t seen in the most run of the mill maps of this category. Instead of taking players to a secret laboratory or taking them high into the clouds, the map instead takes players into the deepest depths of the underground caves. These caves are full of perilous areas so you must do your best to parkour through them without dying an absurd amount of times. The map provides an experience that’s both distinct and challenging so veteran parkour players will definitely enjoy what it brings to the table.
Due to the underground cave setting of the Parkour Paradise: Caves map, the parkour sequences don’t really give players a lot of room to move around them, and this increases the challenge factor by a considerable amount. As you parkour through caves, you’ll also be faced with lakes that you need to figure out how to get across and sometimes you might even have to get through highly dangerous lava lakes that can kill you pretty much immediately if you have the misfortune of falling into them. The highlight of this map is definitely the fact that it features the brand new Elytra type of parkour which is very enjoyable.
To make things slightly less difficult and overbearing, Parkour Paradise: Caves has lots of checkpoints that have been scattered throughout the map so if you ever end up losing your life, you’ll be respawned at these points rather than at the very start. The map takes at most 30 minutes to complete so it’s not that long but it can be played multiplayer which is great if you have a few buddies who enjoy playing parkour maps and are willing to go into this one with you.
Parkour Paradise: Caves Map for Minecraft 1.9.4 Features
- Multiplayer friendly!
- Elytra flight parkour
- Moving minecarts to parkour on
- Lots of easter eggs to discover
- A timer to keep track of your time
- 10 – 30 minutes play time
How to install Parkour Paradise: Caves Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for Parkour Paradise: Caves Map
for Minecraft 1.9.X