With the great number of apocalyptic maps out there already, it’s kind of hard for the Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map to stand out. But it still does, and for a number of reasons. One big one is that the world has no borders – you get a full sized Minecraft world to explore, even if only a portion of it has been hand-crafted by the author. That means you don’t need to worry about running out of resources or getting unique loot from every biome, since if you just run straight in any direction you will eventually find what you’re looking for here.
The city of Phobos is massive enough it should take you some hours to explore everything, and this is compounded by the fact the place is actually fully furnished. Unlike many other Minecraft maps that feature large cityscapes, all of the buildings in Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map actually have interiors to examine and check out. No doubt some of those old, bombed out buildings have some useful goodies in them… as well as a few nasty monsters in dark corners. If you’re looking for a world to explore alone or with friends, you might want to check out the Phobos Apocalyptic Survival map.
This system adds the following features to the game:
- Energy Drinks
- Realistic Zombie Tracking
- Custom Firepits (to cook and prevent hypothermia, also provides light)
- Slowness when injured
- Getting wet from the rain
How to install Phobos Apocalyptic Survival Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for Phobos Apocalyptic Survival Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X
Credit: Red Nomster