The Resource Pack Organizer mod adds to Minecraft an insanely useful tool that will add a ton of convenience to the experience of all players who frequently use resource packs in Minecraft. One of the big attractions of Minecraft is that it has multitudes of resource packs that players can use to completely overhaul the look of the game or make subtle changes to it that make things much more visually appealing. However, one problem that arises when you have lots of resource packs installed is the lack of organization. Finding a specific resource pack from the massive list of installed packs can be a pretty tedious and time-consuming task but with this mod, you won’t have to worry about it any longer.
The Resource Pack Organizer mod completely changes the vanilla resource pack screen and replaces it with a much more intuitive user interface that’s not only easier to navigate but also significantly easier to manage and organize as well. The interface will give you tons of tools that you can use to adjust the organization of your packs according to your preferences so once you’ve applied this mod, you’ll never have to worry about spending absurd amounts of time just to find a single resource pack.
Through the user interface of the Resource Pack Organizer you’ll be able to sort your installed packs into various different folders, sort them alphabetically from A to Z or Z to A, stop Minecraft from removing any incompatible packs that you might have installed and if all else fails there’s a search function that you can use to go directly to the resource pack you’re looking for by simply typing in its name. Overall, this is a very solid and well thought out mod that you’ll definitely love using if you frequently change resource packs.
Resource Pack Organizer Mod Changelogs
Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2
- Fixed broken scrolling in Resource Pack screen.
- Fixed sorting and filtering getting reset when the window is resized.
- Resource Pack screen will not reload all resources if exited without any changes.
- Fixed the mod not running on Java 6 and 7
- Fixed a startup crash with event handling in old Forge versions.
- Updated the mod website link.
How to install Resource Pack Organizer Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Link for Resource Pack Organizer Mod
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
Credit: chylex – Original Thread on CursForge