Switch-Bow is a mod that you’ll definitely want to use if you want to unleash your inner Hawkeye and become an incredible archer in Minecraft. There are various ways through which players can combat their foes in Minecraft and one of the most popular was is by using a bow and arrow. A lot of players use archery as their combat discipline of choice because it allows them to stay back at safe ranges but still deal devastating amount of damages. However, in vanilla Minecraft, using a bow and arrow becomes stale after a while because there’s not a lot of depth to using the bow as a weapon. However, the Switch-Bow mod remedies this situation quite nicely and we absolutely recommend it for players who prefer archery as their primary method of combat.
The Switch-Bow mod, as the name suggests, implements a switch bow into the game and this is an incredibly potent bow that you’ll be able to use to pull off many incredible things. Crafting the switch bow is slightly expensive because its recipe consists of an ender eye but, in spite of this, the bow is definitely worth it because of how incredible it is. It’s also worth mentioning that you’ll need to craft a quiver so you can store your arrows conveniently.
The thing that truly defines the Switch-Bow mod is the fact that it implements a variety of different arrows into the game that players can use to great effect. There’s a thunder arrow that you can use to generate a lightning bolt upon striking, there’s a TNT arrow that you can use to generate an explosion on impact, there’s an air arrow that you can use to apply a levitation effect on targets and, similar to these, there are a bunch of other useful arrows that you can use. Overall, this is a really high-quality mod that’s perfect for the Minecraft marksman.
- Search the complete inventory and quiver for arrows
- By sneaking and rotating the mouse wheel you can select the arrow you want to shoot
- Can contain up to 9 stacks of any arrows
- Click on the right mouse button to open the inventory
- Arrows from the inventory are automatically sorted into the quiver by sneaky and right-clicking
Switch-Bow Mod Update Logs
- Rewrite some Code.
- More compatibility to other mods, which also add arrows.
- Config and Command to en/disable the Scope View.
How to install Switch-Bow Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.