Thinking is Key probably has one of the most fitting names out there for a Minecraft map because when playing it you’ll be doing a whole lot of thinking and will also have to use multiple different keys in order to progress through it. It’s a puzzle map that’s been designed to put players through an incredibly difficult challenge and force them to concentrate really hard on the map if they want to have even the slightest chance of getting through it. It’s definitely one of the toughest puzzle maps available today so if you’re a player and enjoy having your skills tested then you’ll probably enjoy playing it a lot.
In Thinking is Key, players are placed into a strange and complicated maze, and there seems to be no getting out of this maze since every single door is locked and the keys have been hidden somewhere. Your objective is to locate all the gold and iron keys that have been scattered across the map and use them to unlock doors and jump panels that will help you get out of the maze. It might sound fairly simple on paper, but when you play it, you’ll see that it’s actually quite hard to play.
It’s very important to remember that Thinking is Key Map has been designed to work specifically with Minecraft 1.9.2, so if you play it on any other version of the game, then there will probably be a whole lot of compatibility issues that you’d probably like to avoid entirely. There haven’t been any major bugs with it other than the glitch that gets players stuck on doors, but almost all the noticeable bugs have been patched out with the 1.1 update so your experience with the map should be fairly smooth and enjoyable.
Thinking is Key Map for Minecraft 1.9.4 Changelogs
- A glitch has been fixed that got you stuck on the second door of the map.
- You get the ability to break iron pressure plates much easier.
- One puzzle in the first third of the game is slightly easier.
How to install Thinking is Key Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for Thinking is Key Map
for Minecraft 1.9.X