Jakob’s KitPvP is a top-tier map that aims to provide players with a straightforward, engaging, and highly immersive PvP experience in which their skills are sure to be put to the test. A lot of PvP maps tend to rely on gimmicks in order to make their gameplay feel exciting and engaging but Jakob’s KitPvP doesn’t really come with any out-of-the-ordinary elements but, nonetheless, provides an exhilarating and engaging PvP experience because it’s absolutely loaded with content for players to enjoy and, overall, provides a well balanced and intense PvP experience.
The gameplay of Jakob’s KitPvP is pretty straightforward as all you have to do is choose from one of the 32 different character kits available and then charge into battle with whatever weapons and equipment that particular kit provides you. Each individual kit has a completely unique design and the terrain of the map is extremely well-designed and leads to a lot of dynamic PvP moments. Jakob’s KitPvP also allows players to rack up as a battle progresses by annihilating their opponents and there are eight different ranks that you can acquire if you’re good enough and can outplay any opponent who comes your way. The kits themselves are very balanced and no kit has clear strengths over any other kit so the experience always feels engaging as you can be certain that no one is going to win simply based on what kit they chose.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Other than being extremely fun to play, Jakob’s KitPvP is solid on a technical level as well. A lot of PvP maps have minor hiccups here and there so it’s truly incredible how Jakob’s KitPvP seems to be completely immaculate on a technical level. The map is available for version 1.14.4 of Minecraft solely, though, so you’ll need to ensure that you have the correct version of the game before playing it to avoid compatibility troubles.
- 32 Unique Kits
- Detailed descriptions of every kit
- Tracking and easy view of personal statistics
- Several custom abilities
- Eight ranks unlocked through kills
- Custom terrain, buildings, and trees
- A main lobby and eight smaller lobbies – one for each rank
- In-game music player
- Optional cheats for server operators
- Definitely no easter eggs
- Feel free to team and camp.
- Do not abuse any bugs.
- Do not log out in combat.
- Do not use any hacked clients.
- Do not run any commands. If you’re a server operator, please use the Operator’s Book instead.
The following settings will make the most out of the map:
- Minecraft version: 1.14.x
- Player count: 2+ (you can’t play PvP alone)
- Render distance: 20+
- Smooth lighting: Maximum
- Brightness: Bright
- Music: Off (if you want to use the in-game music player)