Sprint Racer is a high-octane and intense Minecraft game map that’s been designed by the same people who put together the incredibly addicting Mario Kart in Minecraft map a while back. This is a map that we urge looking into if you’re on the hunt for a highly addicting and fast-paced map in which you can put your racing and combat skills to the test against your friends in exhilarating races that can be quite unpredictable. The map has a lot to offer and, if you choose to get into it, you can be certain that it’ll have you hooked for quite some time.
Sprint Racer is essentially a combat racing map so your objective is to get to the end of each race as quickly as possible while doing absolutely anything you can to hinder the progress of your opponents. The map features two distinct modes; race mode and battle mode. Race mode is for players who want a more traditional racing experience whereas battle mode is targeted at the audience looking for a more hectic experience in which there are absolutely no rules and players fight in an open area to get the highest number of KOs possible while maintaining a high speed.
Sprint Racer also comes with a great deal of content for players to enjoy. The map consists of over 50 different tracks and multitudes of different items that players can utilize to their advantage. There’s also a full-fledged AI that you can play with and this AI is actually extremely well-designed and plays just like any actual player would. You can have up to 9 AIs playing simultaneously which is more than enough and there aren’t really many scenarios where you would need any more than this amount.
Please note that the Sprint Racer map requires a computer with decent processing power (CPU) to ensure optimal performance. If you experience performance issues, consider hosting the map on alternative platforms:
- Minecraft Realms: Hosting the map on Minecraft Realms can provide rock-solid performance.
- StickyPiston Map Trials: You can try hosting the map for free on StickyPiston, but keep in mind that it may have limited playtime available.
Alternatively, you can join the Minigame Mash server, which is currently hosting Sprint Racer as of December 2022. You can connect to the server using the following address:
Server IP: mgm.spmc.co
- Support for any number of players, from 1 to infinity
- Race mode and Battle mode
- Race Mode:
- Race to the finish on a linear track
- Battle Mode:
- Fight in an open arena for the highest KO count
- Race Mode:
- 50 race tracks and 18 battle arenas
- 20 unique items
- Every item also has an upgraded “enchanted” variant.
- Custom track editor (non-Realms exclusive feature)
- Intelligent AI opponents
- Creative Commons soundtrack provided by ZetaSphere and Argofox records
- Various options and extra features
- Hidden cheat codes
- “Admin mode” available for public servers
- English ➔ en_us
- Français ➔ fr_fr
- 中文（简体）➔ zh_cine
- 한국어 ➔ ko
- LOLCAT ➔ lol_us