There’s just something fun about the bloody, visceral combat the world’s warriors used to engage in hundreds (or thousands) of years ago. These days single soldier don’t really determine the outcome of battles anymore – heck, the battles themselves have changed too. If you just love the ways people fought back in ancient history, you’ll probably really like the Ancient Warfare 2 mod, which adds a number of weapons from throughout time to the world of Minecraft. The best thing about this mod is that every element is handled by an individual module, which means players can use only the parts they want.
Anyone downloading the Ancient Warfare 2 mod will want to start with the Core module, which is required for all the other modules to work. The Structure module allows the user to input new templates which are then utilized during world construction – this makes it possible to make NPC villages more useful, or cause random dungeons to spawn in the wilderness. Then you have the NPC module for non-player characters, the Automation module to automate tasks like farming, the Vehicle module to add new rides to Minecraft and more. Some of the modules are more complete than others.
The Ancient Warfare 2 mod includes weaponry like the catapult, used to sling heavy loads over long distances, as well as the trebuchet, which is a similar type of construct. There are different types of ammunition for these launchers too, like a stone shot and scattershot, which is a load made up of super-powered arrows that do far more damage than normal. Some of these weapons are able to destroy buildings and put holes in walls, which opens up opportunities for establishing some sort of medieval war server. That’s the kind of gameplay the mod’s author had in mind when putting it together.
Ancient Warfare 2 Mod Update Logs
- Fixed issue where warehouse would show incorrect numbers previously once an item was clicked out of it that was present in more than one storage block.
- Added compatibility with biomes o plenty blocks that can be tilled/planted on so now crop farm doesn’t require just vanilla blocks for farming.
- Added Agricraft compatibility to crop farm. Doesn’t break crops, just gathers the drops from those.
How to install Ancient Warfare 2 Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version + CodeChicken Lib for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
I love It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ich mahg den moht
früher war die mod besser, mit den 16 teams, mit den waffen usw, früher auf der 1.6.4 war es besser sry ist leider so 🙁
okay, if they’re modular, how do you remove the modules when there is nothing but a single download file! the npc workers aren’t doing anything, nor is the courier OR the priest. or the craftsman for that matter.
i have got it but it crashes my game
the mod is good please guest eltra craftable
the mod is good but please guest eltra craftable mod