The Firewolf resource pack is a 128x pack for Minecraft that makes many blocks throughout the game simply look better. Grassy dirt has grass that runs down the sides instead of stopping at the edge, the various types of sandstone and standard stone bricks all look more like actual building bricks, and more. Unfortunately, Firewolf does not fix that little issue with glass panes and blocks, where windows appear to be made from several smaller pieces of glass and not one giant pane.
Also, where there are some very vivid changes made to most of the game’s textures, hostile mobs like zombies and skeletons look exactly like they do in the standard game. Firewolf is a larger resource pack, but there’s still only so much that can be done with a resolution of 128x, and it shows when you run into baddies.
Firewolf Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 Changelogs
- Wool is brighter.
- New plain terracotta textures (colored tiles).
- Trapped chests now share same texture as regular chests.
- Minor texture update to torches and lever.
How to install Firewolf Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Links for Firewolf Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X / 1.10.X / 1.11.X / 1.12.X
- [1.12] Firewolf v1.69 TRIAL // CurseForge
- [128x] Firewolf Resource Pack // ResourcesPack
Love it! Really great looking! Makes builds look much better!!!!!
I KNOW IT LOOKS SOOO COOL
I can’t find the download button…
i can’t finf too
Yep Me too
Where’s the download link for the 1.11.2 patch?
I can’t download it for 1.11.2?
Where is the dowlode botton
The curse download button doesn’t work, it keeps saying ‘not found’
where is the download button…
this is fantastique
this is fantastique
hello, its meeee
the regular minecraft reasource pack is better then this
its not problam
this is shader
this stupid thing where is options?!?!?!?