If you’ve ever gone pressing random buttons on your keyboard while playing Minecraft, you may have found the special F3 menu which relates all kinds of important information about the world around you. It will tell you where you are, by coordinates anyhow, including your latitude, longitude and height in the world. It can also tell you a number of other things with some adjustments, like the Ingame Info XML mod which allows you to customize your F3 menu. This works similar to other mods which edit your F3 menu, like the Slime Finder mod that notes nearby slimes or possible slime spawns.
So what other data can the Ingame Info XML mod track for you? As the mod exists in its current packaging, it will keep track of the date with a day counter; a light score will let you know if your current light level is enough to stop hostile mobs from spawning; it will keep track of XP in numbers rather than a hard to read bar and more. You can add other things to keep track of by changing the configuration file, which is as easy as opening a text document and adding or removing a line of text.
Ingame Info XML Mod Update Logs
- Added missing localization entries.
- Added a config option to turn off the overlay of item icons (durability, stack size).
- Added a `slimechunk` tag that works similarly to the `slimes` tag, but only checks the chunks.
- Fixed an issue with the `min`/`max` functions (if the values are the first values is now returned instead of the second).
- Fixed the fix for the fix for the `replace debug overlay` toggle.
- Fixed the fix for the `replace debug overlay` toggle.
How to install Ingame Info XML Mod?
- Install Forge and LunatriusCore.
- Just drop the file into your mods folder.
- Have fun!
The current version for 1.11 does not work properly. It says that I require at least Forge 18.104.22.1682 or above, but I use 13.19.1.xx.
Same goes to the core needed for it. Any solution?
I’m trying to get my Score but it won’t work. How do i do this?