MalisisAdvert by Ordinastie is a very useful mod that’s part of the collection of mods that utilize MalisisCore in order to function. As the name suggests, it’s a mod that focuses on advertising and can prove quite useful to players who on their own server and want to get the word out about something. It is pretty easy to utilize so once you manage to get it set up, you should be able to make use of it whenever you want to with a few simple clicks. Just keep in mind that it will only work on Minecraft 1.9 so if you have an older version of the client, then you won’t be able to utilize it.
What MalisisAdvert essentially does is that it implements a single block and this is basically the block that you’ll be using to display the advertisements. There are various different kinds of block models available so you can feel free to pick one that you feel will suit your needs most. This mod can be used to find pretty much any image that’s present on the internet and you can then display the image on the block’s face to advertise whatever you wanted to so ultimately if you have access to this mod and are the admin of a server then you’ll be able to advertise things conveniently and easily.
In order to use the MalisisAdvert mod, an admin has to go through a registration process and then download images that are supposed to be used for advertisement purposes onto the server. The command used for this purpose is /malisisadvert. This command will open up a GUI through which you’ll go through the entire process of downloading the images and then placing them on the block. All said and done, this is a pretty useful mod that’ll surely take care of all your advertising needs.
MalisisAdvert Mod Update Logs
1.9-3.0.0 requires MalisisCore 1.9-3.0.1 for Minecraft 1.9
1.8.9-2.0.1 requires MalisisCore 1.8.9-2.1.1 for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Fixed crash with latest versions of MalisisCore.
1.8-1.1.0 requires MalisisCore 1.8-1.3.0 for Minecraft 1.8
- Major internal changes to MalisisCore.
1.7.10-0.5.0 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.14.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added advert caching for clients so they don’t have to redownload the adverts every time they join a server.
- Added scrollbar in the advert list of the AdvertManager GUI.
1.7.10-0.4.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.10
- Fixed a crash when invalid metadata was set for the AdvertBlock.
1.7.10-0.4.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.9
- Fixed some crashes.
1.7.10-0.4.1 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.6
- Fixed a crash when using /malisisadvert command.
1.7.10-0.4 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.12.3
- Added the possibility to select multiple adverts for a model.
1.7.10-0.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.4
- Added Triangular column model.
1.7.10-0.1.3 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.2
- Fixed a bug where too many chunks were loaded on worldgen.
1.7.10-0.1.2 requires MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.11.1
- Fixed a bug that was replacing the only advert available when saving a new one.
- Fixed moving the selection box not properly working when the box was set previously.
How to install MalisisAdvert Mod?
- Download Minecraft Forge installer
- Download MalisisAdvert Mod and MalisisCore for your Minecraft version
- Install Forge on your Minecraft
- Run Minecraft, close Minecraft
- Put the mod in mods folder
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!
Download Links for MalisisAdvert Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.8
Credit: Ordinastie – Original Thread on CursForge