mxTune is the perfect mod for all the musicians out there who want to work their magic in Minecraft. Minecraft is no doubt one of the most feature filled and immersive games of our time. The game is extremely addictive primarily due to the fact that there’s just so much to do when you’re playing it. However, the ability to make music is a feature that’s never been a part of Minecraft but thanks to the mxTune mod you’ll be able to do just that. It’s a very creative mod through which players can compose excellent pieces of music from within Minecraft.
The mxTune mod basically implements a bunch of musical instruments into the game through which you can craft your musical masterpieces. All the music that you produce will be made in a .MML file format which is quite popular in a lot of online games. If you want to fly solo, then you can create a lot of great music on your own, but if you prefer to work in a group then the mod will allow up to eight people to come together to play the music. Getting a group of friends together in Minecraft and playing music together is definitely one of the most enjoyable experiences that you can have in this game.
Keep in mind that in order to use the mxTune mod, you’ll first need to craft various different things such as the instruments themselves and also the musical paper. The musical paper might seem unnecessary, but it’s actually quite important since it’s the place where all your music will be stored. Overall, this is a very well thought out mod through which you’ll be able to unleash your creativity and craft some extraordinary pieces of music right from within Minecraft itself.
mxTune Mod Update Logs
- Improved ArcheAge MML support. Now detects ArcheAge MML volume levels and “does the right thing”.
- Improved MML parsing by making it less strict. It will allow silly MML like accidentals on rests: e.g. “a&a&R+8.l16a” The “[email protected]” and “;” tokens in the MML entry dialog is optional. Allow rests in between tied notes. Rests will extend overall length of the tied notes as expected.
- Added more localization string for GUIs.
- Improved tool-tips on instruments and music paper.
How to install mxTune Mod?
- Make sure Forge is installed
- Put the jar in your mods folder
- Run the game!
Note: Recipes, how to use it, options and much more information you will find on CurseForge thread.