In Greek, the word Pneumatic means breath and Pneumatics is basically a branch of physics that deals with studies that involve the use of gas or pressurized air. The PneumaticCraft Mod, as the name implies, basis itself upon this branch of physics. It utilizes the various concepts of pressure and air to make a lot of technical things happen. The PneumaticCraft Mod for Minecraft is a mod that utilizes the various concepts of pressure and air to perform all the technical things that it does. It’s really interesting to use all the contraptions that it implements and overall it just adds a lot of things to do in-game.
One of the key things to keep in mind about the PneumaticCraft Mod is that it also adds full support for the in-game wiki mod which is basically designed to give helpful information about all the in-game stuff so you can use both these mods in conjunction with each other for a more enhanced experience. Although it adds a lot of cool new features to the game, one small flaw with this mod is that it runs into quite a few bugs and glitches. Fortunately, these are slowly being ironed out so it won’t be an issue for long but it’s still something worth remembering.
You can use the features implemented by this mod to put together a ton of really amazing in-game creations like Drones that can be customized to do anything you want, special gadgets that can perform a variety of useful tasks and even something like a futuristic helmet that comes with a full-fledged HUD which provides all the details about your current session. The mod has been designed by MineMarteen and at the moment it’s only available for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 so if you’re using a newer version of the game you won’t be able to utilize it.
PneumaticCraft Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
v1.13.1 for Minecraft 1.8.X:
- Added Edit Sign puzzle piece.
- Added Condition: Light Level puzzle piece.
- Increased max Label length for the Remote.
- Added config option for the minigun damage.
- Added ‘Convert to relative coordinates’ function to the Programmer.
- Added ‘Check for Liquids’ option to the Condition: Block.
- Bugfix: Remote Label stops updating variable name when using the .x .y or .z postfix.
- Bugfix: Minor sync issue with the Universal Sensor text field.
How to install PneumaticCraft Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for PneumaticCraft Mod
- PneumaticCraft Wiki: Click here!
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.8.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: MineMaarten – Original Thread on CursForge
why are all the blocks purple and black… PLZ HELP
Me too. All the Blocks are Black and Purple, so I´ve searched an texture pack, founded but only for V.1.7.10 not the right! Please fix the bug!