Primordial Crops is an excellent mod that’s recently been passed on to KillBait, an active member of the community. The mod came out back in June 2016 and, ever since then, it’s been the recipient of a lot of critical acclaim and praise because of how useful it is and how immaculate its technical side is. There are various crop focused mods that you can download for Minecraft but this particular mod does an excellent job of setting itself apart from the rest and this is primarily thanks to the unique idea that it’s based on.
Primordial Crops is a mod that’s been designed to add strange crops into Minecraft that don’t really make that much sense but are still useful nonetheless. Through this mod, you’ll be able to plant crops which will give you resources that you’d otherwise have to mine. The mod includes things like Diamond Crops, Gold Crops, Nether Crops, Iron Crops, Obsidian Crops and various others that you can plant to get your hands on these resources with relative ease. If you properly utilize this mod, you’ll likely be able to make a whole farm of ores and will likely never run out of ores to use.
It’s important to keep in mind that, in order to activate the features of the Primordial Crops, you’ll first have to find the Minicio Ore. This special ore is used to make special essence and Infusion Stones that start the entire process of planting unique crops. One really impressive thing about Primordial Crops is that its fully compatible with a variety of popular mods such as Tinkers Construct, Botana, Immersive Engineering and Draconic Evolution so you’ll be able to use it in conjunction with these mods to enhance its functionality even more. Overall, Primordial Crops is an expertly crafted mod through which you’ll be able to make various intriguing crops.
- Tinkers Construct : Cobalt, Ardite, Manyullyn, KnighSlime, PigIron
- Immersive Engineering: Bauxite/Aluminum, Nickel, Uranium, Electrum, Steel, Constantan, Copper, Lead, Silver
- Botania : Manasteel, Terrasteel, Elementium
- IC2 Experimental : Rubber, Copper, Lead, Silver, Tin, Uranium, Bronze, Steel
- Forestry: Bronze, Tin, Copper, Apatite
- Extreme Reactors : Yellorite, Ludicrite, Cyanite, Blutonium
- Draconic Evolution : Draconium, Awakened Draconium
- AppliedEnergistics 2: Certus Quartz, Fluix Crystal
Primordial Crops Mod Update Logs
- Fixed all crops showing as wheat in Hwyla
- Increased speed of all tools by ~25%
- Added Accio, Crucio, Imperio, Zivicio Armor (can be disabled in config)
- Durability and damage protection increases with the tiers
- Removed fire essence recipe that gave minicio essence (forgot to remove after worldgen testing)
- Added recipes for the following items/quantities.
- Added Configurable WorldGen
How to install Primordial Crops Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Primordial Crops Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.9.4
Credit: KillBait – Original Thread on CursForge