Speed: The Jungle is the latest release in the Speed map series which is basically a series of parkour maps by developer TDEDETD. The map builds itself upon the fundamentals that have been laid out by its predecessors and even improves on them in various different ways to give people a really engaging and exciting experience. In this map you’ll be racing against the clock to get the end of each level. There are a total of three difficulty settings so you can pick one that’s according to your preferences and likings. The difficulty setting you to choose will determine the amount of extra time you get for each level.
The Speed: The Jungle has a total of 18 levels that you’ll need to get through. The one thing that sets this map apart from the rest is the fact that alongside simply running through the level and all the obstacles that it throws your way, you’ll also need to collect points as you progress through it. The amount of points depends on what difficulty setting you chose at the start, how quickly you finished each level and how many attempts you took to get through each level.
One of the best things about the Speed: The Jungle map is that it doesn’t force you to complete any level in order to progress further into it. If you feel like a level is too difficult and you’d much rather just skip the whole thing then you have the option to do so. However, one thing to remember is that if you skip a level, you won’t be given any points for it which might have a significant impact on your final score. Overall, this is a really solid map that lives up to all the expectations that players might have from the Speed series.
Speed: The Jungle Map Rules
- Render distance: no less 12 chunks;
- Clouds: off;
- Don’t place blocks, don’t break blocks;
- Don’t cheat, don’t use mods;
- Gamemode: adventure;
How to install Speed: The Jungle Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for Speed: The Jungle Map
for Minecraft 1.9.X