Randomly generated maps are the name of the game in Minecraft. Unless players are getting their maps through various download sources, they are making their own maps, with or without accompanying seeds. That’s why it’s so cool when something like The Recreation of the Earth map comes along. This particular map is what it sounds like – a 1:1500 scale model of a world map, complete with all 7 continents and many of the small islands and other land masses which dot the oceans between those continents. It’s a massive amount of terraforming all right, but it doesn’t need a lot of space.
The Recreation of the Earth Map doesn’t need any flashy resource packs or mods to make it work right, either; simply downloading and installing the map in Minecraft’s Saves folder will make it available for play. Players can cross from North America to South America by land, or boat across the Pacific, Indian or Atlantic Oceans in a fair amount of time. Those who would build in Minecraft where they happen to live in the real world may rejoice – there’s a converter which actually turns GPS coordinates into the appropriate place in The Recreation of the Earth Map!
Being one of the largest custom maps in Minecraft means The Recreation of the Earth map is about as complete a scale of the real world as players are likely to see in a video game.
The Recreation of the Earth Map for Minecraft Changelogs
- I’ve added Africa 1:1500 !
- The survival version of this map is done and downloadable.
- I listed all the downloads on a new landingspage, less confusing, less messy.
How to install The Recreation of the Earth Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Let’s say i wanted to do a modpack on this world. Would it be compatible with ore generation and things like that?
I don’t think it would sinces it a already generated world
Let’s say i wanted to play a modpack on this map. Would the ore generation and other things that need to spawn be compatible with this?
Can you make houses on V3? (Tip: Use Google Maps/Google Earth)
Hey, I can’t use the overviewer all it comes up with is just black, is there a way to fix this?
Does it have Cities?
no. it’s just a plain map.
link leads to site but his links for the map are broke
the downlode linke dose not work