The Better Chests mod adds a couple new containers to Minecraft. Well really, it adds several containers if you count the different ones you can get from updating the new custom chest. There’s also a nifty bag that acts like a chest and which you can carry in your inventory – yes it sounds a lot like an Enderchest and in essence, they’re pretty much the same thing. But with this mod installed, now you can carry around two Enderchest items, each with its own unique inventory, which you can then access anywhere on a whim, making this the perfect mod for players who are sick of making runs back home to store items.
Basically, the Better Chests mod is all about adding new storage space and giving players more options for carrying around greater numbers of items. It’s the perfect utility mod – one which doesn’t add a lot of new items to the game, nor break Minecraft’s core gameplay with the features which it does add. In fact, because it’s such a simple mod, it also doesn’t glitch out games or lead to crashes, black screens, failures to load or other issues which mods often cause for players. If you’re looking to make longer trips easier on yourself, this is the mod to get.
Better Chests Mod Update Logs
- Fixed bug with ContainerPlayer not having the right position.
- Fixed bug with blocks/items being removed due to them being registered at the wrong name.
How to install Better Chests Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.