Diversity Map is made to be like a regular CTM map, but with its own unique differences. While traditional maps would have you simply gather the different types of wool required to build the monument, this map has you actually go through different levels and challenges to gather each color of wool. This adds a new dimension to this type of map, allowing for longer gameplay and a different objective to test crafting and hardcore skills.
With ten different game modes, each color brings you a new adventure to complete in order to gather enough wool to build your final challenge.
- Orange wool brings you into an adventure mode world
- Brown Wool takes you into a survival game
- Green Wools give you a trivia-type game
- Pink wool allows you to compete in parkour challenges
- Yellow wool will allow you access to certain areas of the map
- Dark blue wool lets you play in the Dropper game – surviving different falls
- Light blue wool gives you an Escape Challenge
- Red wool gives you a complex puzzle to solve in the game
- Finally, black wool brings you into a boss battle
This map can be played in multiplayer, just be sure to enable command blocks. Although the game can accept up to 3 players, it is best played with only 2, especially with all of its complexities. It is not compatible with Bukkit.
- No breaking the blocks unless you are prompted to.
- No cheats or commands can be used – this is especially important during multiplayer games.
- You cannot change the game difficulty.
- You cannot change your game mode.
- You start out on the Easy Level.
- Resource Pack: Default
- Brightness: High
- Clouds: Off
- Render Distance: 16 Chunks