The Hide and Seek map has been inspired by perhaps the most iconic game that pretty much all of us have played growing up. Hide and Seek used to be a delight to play with friends because it’s a simple game that you could enjoy no matter what the circumstances and, with the Hide and Seek map, the same iconic game has found its way into Minecraft. Of course, the map doesn’t replicate the game entirely but it does a perfect job of pulling off the basics in order to make for an engaging and enjoyable experience for anyone who tries it out.
The Hide and Seek map requires at least two players and it’s obvious why because there needs to be at least one person hiding and one person seeking. While the minimum requirement is two players, we highly recommend getting as many players as you can play the map with you because the experience becomes a lot more enjoyable. The map allows up to 11 players to play together but what’s impressive is that it can actually support more than 11. If more than 11 players connect, the extra players will be sent into the spectate mode from where they can wait for another person to leave.
The best part about the Hide and Seek map is that it brings a variety of special Minecraft themed elements to the gameplay in order to make things more refreshing for the players. You’ll get to use special potions, items, and a bunch of other things during the gameplay in order to get an edge over your opponents. All things considered, Hide and Seek is an absolutely spectacular map that brings the iconic childhood game to Minecraft and implements a bunch of new features into it as well.
- A custom shop with cool gadgets specialized for Hiders only and for Seekers only.
- Players who win will receive 1 Point.
- Players in the lobby will receive a Stats/How to Play book.
- If a player is eliminated or joined the world/server after a game started, they will be able to spectate.
- Hiders are disguised as chickens and the Seeker is disguised as a silverfish.
- Each role starts out with 1 unique gadget to use in each round.
- 6 unique maps.
- Option to change the game time in the lobby.