Animalium is a mod that you’ll want to consider if the current variety of wildlife in Minecraft is something that you aren’t necessarily satisfied with. The world of Minecraft is massive so players can often run into wild mobs that they can wreak havoc on but, after a while, these mobs become repetitive to fight against and, on top of this, a lot of them don’t really have any worthwhile drops that would actually make the time spent fighting these mobs worth it. Animalium, on the other hand, adds a bunch of new mobs into the game that players can fight and the drops from these mobs are great as well so, all things considered, this mod doesn’t really leave any room for complaining.
The Animalium mod, as of right now, consists of four different mobs and these are extremely hostile mobs so they’ll be quite aggressive if you’re in close proximity to them. The mobs include the Pirhana, Wild Dog, Brown Bear and, finally, the Rat. Each one of these mobs spawns in its own kind of biome so, if you’re looking for resources from a particular mob, you’ll need to make sure that you’re in the biome that they actually spawn in. For instance, if you want to try your hand at taking down a whole bunch of Pirhanas, you should go to water biomes.
The resources acquired from the mobs in the Animalium mod can be used to make a variety of useful items such as Wild Dog Pelt Boots that allow players to sprint much faster and jump high or the Bear Claw Paxel that can be utilized to dig, mine and even chop. The items featured in the Animalium mod are highly effective and are definitely worth taking the time to craft because of how beneficial they can be.
- Wild Dog Pelt Boots:
- Bear Claw Paxel:
Animalium Mod Update Logs
- Increased Wild Dog Pelt Boot durability a bit due to them breaking too often and being too awesome to break often.
- Increased Bear Claw Paxel’s mining speed on blocks that harvest slower to make it faster than punching them.
- Removed Flying Cake Monster spawning on Darkosto’s Birthday due to it constantly spawning.
How to install Animalium Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.