ArmorPlus is a pretty standard mod that’s been designed to add a bit more variety to Minecraft. One of the most fun aspects of this game is equipping your character with various forms of armor and equipment before embarking on an adventure or quest but this fun doesn’t last very long since the variety of armor items is fairly limited in vanilla Minecraft. Fortunately, you can remedy this through the ArmorPlus mod. This mod implements lots of different armors into the game that you can use on your character.
As of right now, ArmorPlus adds a total of 11 different armors into the game, and this number will probably increase in the near future when the mod receives more updates. Each armor has a unique look, and they’re all very appealing to look at. They all have their own distinct characteristics and statistics as well so make sure you whenever you’re about to head on a quest make sure that you use the armor that’ll be best suited for it otherwise things might get a bit more difficult than they normally would be. For example, there’s the Lapis armor that’s is best suited for underwater exploration because of its Water Breathing effect or there’s the Coal armor that allows players to see clearly in the dark, so it’s better used in night time scenarios.
In its current state ArmorPlus has a lot to offer but its developer has stated that a lot more features are sure to come with future updates for example the Ocelot armor and various other things like fully customizable armor and even custom materials that you’ll be able to add different kinds of special effects to your armors. So, all things considered, if you feel like the armor variety of Minecraft is lacking this-this is definitely a mod you’ll like.
- Coal Armor
- Emerald Armor
- Ender Dragon Armor
- Guardian Armor
- Lapis Armor
- Lava Armor
- Obsidian Armor
- Redstone Armor
- Super Star Armor
- The Ultimate Armor
- Reinforced Vanilla Armors
ArmorPlus Mod for Minecraft 1.9 Changelogs
- Removed the ability to set level for the coal armor because there is no reason to increase the night vision it works the same at any level
- Removed the ability to set level for the lapis armor reason like the above
- The Tools Tips will update with the set values for the effects
- The Repair cost for the Super Star Armors is now Obsidian instead of Nether Star
- Added the Ability to set the effect’s amplifier level for the Super Star & The Ultimate Armor Regeneration
- Added a new feature that creates a file with all the items ids from ArmorPlus
How to install ArmorPlus Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for ArmorPlus Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10 / 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
Credit: sokratis12GR – Original Thread on CursForge