Bed Bugs is a vital Minecraft mod that fixes a long-standing issue that’s caused trouble for a lot of players over the years. There’s a pretty annoying bug in Minecraft that causes players to get stuck and requires them to restart the game entirely. This bug occurs whenever players sleep in Minecraft, and it causes them to get stuck in that position with no way of getting out. In order to fix this problem, players have to close their Minecraft client entirely and then open it up again, and this can be rather annoying, especially for people who play Minecraft on a low-end PC. However, thanks to the Bed Bugs mod, this problem exists no longer.
The Bed Bugs gives players a simple button that they can use to kick themselves from the server and, in turn, the bed that they’re stuck on. Since you’ll be kicked from the server, you’ll be able to reconnect directly without having to launch the entire game over again, and this can end up saving you quite a lot of time. Using the mod is very easy as well because it functions almost entirely on its own. Whenever you hit the leave bed button but get stuck because of the annoying bug, a button will pop up that you can click to kick yourself from the server.
If you use this mod in single player mode, then you’ll be taken back to the world selection screen, but if you use it in multiplayer then it’ll take you back to the server selection screen. Hovering over the mod’s button will also reveal a tool-tip detailing what it does, and this is a nice touch, although, you probably won’t need the tool-tip all that much. All things considered, this is a mod that we highly recommend using because of the incredibly useful bug fix that it brings to the game.
Bed Bugs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Added tooltip (with delayed appearance) to the kick button to explain its usage.
- Added server command to kick the player.
- Changed mod name to the simpler title of “Bed Bugs”.
- Kick button only appears (after a very small delay) after you click the button to leave your bed (i.e. only when it’s needed).
- Changed special handling for client-only/server-only/any combination of the two installs of this mod.
- Changed position of kick button.
- Lots of internal cleanup/comments added.
How to install Bed Bugs Mod?
- First, install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Bed Bugs and put the file into your “mods” folder.
- Run your game or server!
Download Link for Bed Bugs Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: gr8pefish – Original Thread on CursForge