For players who lean towards archery as their combat method of choice, Bullseye is an excellent mod that doesn’t cease to impress. Archery in Minecraft is quite useful as it allows players to combat lethal mobs from a safe distance but, after a while, the activity becomes rather dull because the entire process is pretty straightforward and there’s no real decision making involved. However, the Bullseye mod adds a lot of depth to this method of combat and makes it significantly more enjoyable giving players a much bigger variety of options through which they can take on any foes that they face.
Bullseye is a simple and straightforward mod that’s been designed to add a whole bunch of different arrows into the game. This mod will give you access to an absolutely massive variety of arrows that you can use to take down your foes in creative fashion. Onto the arrows themselves, there’s a fire arrow that can light up anything it touches, an ice arrow that freezes its target on contact, a bomb arrow that causes an explosion upon contact, a diamond arrow that does an insane amount of damage and, alongside these, there are multiple other arrows to choose from.
Due to the insane variety of arrows that you’ll have at your disposal thanks to the Bullseye mod, you’ll be able to come up with creative new ways to take down any mobs that you face in combat. Another great thing about this mod is the fact that it has some pretty simple and straightforward crafting recipes for its arrows, so you’ll be able to put them together with ease without having to search for any rare materials. All said and done, Bullseye is an excellent mod that makes archery in Minecraft a much more engaging and exhilarating activity.
- Bomb Arrow
- Diamond Arrow
- Dye Arrows
- Egg Arrow
- Extinguishing Arrow
- Fire Arrow
- Ice Arrow
- Lightning Arrow
- Training Arrow
Bullseye Mod Crafting Recipes
Bullseye Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 Changelogs
- Allowed fire arrows to detonate TNT
- Remove arrow toppers
- Tweaked the recipes of bomb, fire, ice, and lightning arrows
- Reduced the power of bomb arrow explosions
- Increased the amount of damage that various arrows deal
- Added Russian translation (Thanks to xMrVizzy)
- Changed Bomb Arrow Topper recipe to use TNT instead of Gunpowder
- Change Ice Arrow Topper recipe to use a Water Bucket instead of Ice
How to install Bullseye Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Link for Bullseye Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10 / 1.9.4
Credit: Forstride – Original Thread on CursForge