Conquest Reforged is an incredible Minecraft mod that’s been designed to add an insane amount of functionality and features to the game. Almost all Minecraft mods manage to improve the game in one way or another but, sometimes, we get to encounter certain mods that take things to a completely new level, and Conquest Reforged is one of these mods. It’s filled to the brim with features so if you feel like your Minecraft experience is getting dull then installing your mod will completely get rid of this particular feeling because of the insane amount of content that it brings to the table.
First and foremost, the biggest highlight of Conquest Reforged is the fact that it has hundreds upon hundreds of different blocks for you to build with. These blocks have been designed to allow advanced terrain creation and various other things. Through these new blocks, you’ll be able to create gorgeous landscapes that are filled to the brim with detail. The mod also uses connected textures for all its blocks, and this gives them a really appealing and realistic look. The Conquest Reforged mod also features some special blocks that defy the laws of physics for example hooks, ladders, and buttons that don’t require any support.
On top of all the incredible blocks, Conquest Reforged also has beautiful animations for players to enjoy. Gold coins have a really appealing glimmer effect, items that become heated to extremely high temperatures begin to glow, the bird blocks come with a unique flight animation and, similar to these, there are tons of other great animations in this mod that you’ll definitely enjoy looking at. Alongside all this, Conquest Reforged also comes with its very own resource pack that you can use if you want to make the experience even more immersive.
Conquest Reforged Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Features
- Over 1000 new blocks to build with!
- 3D Models that add even more detail to the handcrafted Conquest textures.
- Blocks designed to enhanced terrain creation, create smooth sand dunes and rolling hills with new blocks that emulate snow layers, but don’t melt, or use the wide variety of grass, gravel, and sandstone variants to add more detail to your landscapes.
- Connected textures for existing and additional blocks to give the world a realistic, immersive appearance.
- Animations! Watch a pile of gold coins glimmer, hot coals glow, or the new bird blocks take flight.
- A resource pack specifically designed for Conquest Reforged, but can also be used without the mod to simply enjoy the enhanced models and textures for vanilla blocks.
Conquest Reforged Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Cobblestone door
- Cobblestone vertical slab
- Cobblestone corner block
- Spruce, Birch, Jungle, and Acacia 3D stairs/railings
- Iron 3D stairs/railings/grate
- Trapdoor, wall, and fence variants for all roof blocks
- Default iron bar texture fixed
- Map CTM for the double slab is fixed
- Iron bar models fixed
- Fixed most of the zfighting occurring with the wooden table
- 3D corner rails are fixed
- Vanilla leaf blocks no longer have the Optifine text when held in a player’s hand
- Fixed item models for many plants
How to install Conquest Reforged Mod?
- Download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge installer.
- Run the installer and select client/server.
- Start Minecraft using the Forge profile.
- Exit the game.
- Download the Optifine and Conquest Reforged mod below and place it in the mods folder.
- Download the Conquest Reforged resource pack, you get a zip file, which should be placed in %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks, without making unzip!
- Re-launch Minecraft and have fun!
Download Links for Conquest Reforged Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: Origines – Website: conquestreforged.com