In spite of its rather redundant name, CraftingCraft is a very useful mod that makes the entire procedure of crafting a much simpler and convenient so you’ll be able to do it more easily than you could before. However, it’s worth remembering that CraftingCraft hasn’t really been designed to be a standalone mod so if you use it just by itself, it won’t really change a lot. However, if you use it in conjunction with the Crafting Tweaks mod, you’ll see that it adds quite a lot of functionality to the game and removes a lot of tediousness from the crafting processes.
The biggest feature of the CraftingCraft and one that many players will enjoy very much is the portable crafting table. This table allows players to take care of all their crafting needs while on the go. Normally when you want to craft something you need to locate a crafting table and these aren’t available at all times, so you need to do a bit of searching but with this mod applied that won’t be an issue any longer since you have a portable table that can go wherever you want it to.
Alongside the portable crafting table, CraftingCraft also implements other special kinds of crafting table, for example, the stone crafting table. The special feature of the stone crafting table is that unlike the traditional table, it doesn’t drop its contents when closed which is pretty useful in cases when you’ve gotten half way through a crafting session but can’t proceed and would like to resume at some later point. There’s also a nether crafting table that comes with its own special twist. All said and done, CraftingCraft is an excellent mod that, when used alongside the Crafting Tweaks mod, will make crafting a much easier and smoother process.
CraftingCraft Mod Changelogs
for Minecraft 1.12.1
- Fixed tooltips not rendering in portable crafting GUIs.
for Minecraft 1.11
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11
- Removed Stone Crafting Table, Nether Crafting Table and Crafting Table Frame.
for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Fixed an incorrect state being passed to the model rendered inside a crafting table frame.
- Prevented tile entities from being placed into a crafting table frame.
- Fixed crash when a block that was used in a crafting table frame is no longer available (e.g. removed mods).
- Updated to latest JEI API & registered category crafting items.
How to install CraftingCraft Mod?
This mod requires “Minecraft Forge” in order to operate. It is incredibly easy to download and set up, so might as well get to it!
- Download Forge
- Download the latest mod versions
- Place the mod in the
modsfolder of your .minecraft. If you are not sure where this is, it is located here: