As the name suggests, Crystallogy is a mod that’s been based entirely around the use of crystals in Minecraft. If you feel like the usual materials in Minecraft that are normally used to craft tools and equipment just aren’t cutting it for you and are looking for a new way to craft all your commonly used tools then this mod is just what you need. It allows players to put together some very useful things through crystals, and it isn’t limited to just this either since it also adds various features through which players can harness the powers of the crystals and use them to control and manipulate their surroundings.
The primary feature of Crystallogy is, of course, the fact that it lets players craft things through crystals. The mod has a total of two crafting methods; Infusion based and Machine based. The crafting methods are quite different from one another and therefore they have different uses as well. As for the actual items, through this mod, you can craft almost all the regular tools that are found in Minecraft and alongside this, there are also special armor types that gives players various special abilities when equipped. These armor types might not seem like much at first sight, but each one of them is quite potent and can have a very significant impact on the game world when used properly.
The second big feature of Crystallogy is the Voodoo Doll system. Through this system, you can basically craft voodoo dolls of your friends and then use these dolls to make them do your bidding. It’s a very neat and unique feature that we don’t usually see, and it’s exactly what sets this mod apart from all the others in its category. All said and done, if you’re looking for unique materials to build your items with then, the Crystallogy mod will definitely deliver.
Crystallogy Mod for Minecraft 1.10 Changelogs
- [Added] A config file
- [Added] Machine Block
- [Added] Armor Combiner
- [Added] Armor Catalyst
- [Added] Combined Armor
- [Added] Combined Armor Mesh
- [Added] Combined Armor Mesh Charged
- [Added] Combined Armor Compound
- [Added] Hunter’s Dream Armor Mesh
- [Added] Hunter’s Dream Armor Compound
- [Enhancement] Updated to Minecraft 1.10
- [Enhancement] Updated the recipe for the Hunter’s Dream Armor
How to install Crystallogy Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for Crystallogy Mod
for Minecraft 1.10
for Minecraft 1.10
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: COM8 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum