The Digimon franchise is one of the oldest and, without a doubt, one of the most popular franchises out there. The anime has gained a lot of fans over the years and, because of its popularity, it’s no surprise that something inspired by it has eventually found its way into Minecraft. Digimobs is a mob focused mod that’s been designed to implement a whole lot of unique mobs into the game as well as a variety of other features to make the experience more enjoyable for players. If you are, or ever were, a fan of the Digimon franchise then you’ll definitely enjoy using this mod.
In the Digimobs Mod, you’ll find tons upon tons of different Digimon that act as mobs. You’ll get to fight these mobs in head to head combat and fighting them is quite exciting because they act unlike traditional Minecraft mobs and this leads to a refreshing experience. The Digimobs Mod features over 200 different kinds of Digimon and these are divided into 22 different categories. Perhaps the most impressive thing about this mod is the fact that each individual Digimon has its own playstyle and even a custom designed that seems to have been made from scratch.
On top of the Digimon themselves, Digimobs also has a Digivolve function that allows Digimon to evolve into more powerful versions of themselves. In order to Digivolve, the Digimon must be at a high level, must have full energy, must be well fed and must also meet the final requirement which is usually holding a certain item or standing on a certain piece of terrain. After a Digimon evolves, it’ll have higher stats and will morph into a more intimidating looking state. All said and done, Digimobs is a spectacular mod that fans of the Digimon franchise will no doubt love using.
Digimobs Mod Update Logs
- Ton’o Fixes
New digimon added:
- In-training: Xiaomon
- Champion: BlackGaogamon
- In-training: Gigimon, Viximon, Gummymon, Kokomon and Digimon now spawn based on the level away from the world spawn. This can be configured in the digimobs.config file to adjust the distance per level, and the co ordinance to base levels on.
- Added recipes for all the new blocks.
- Added the “God-Pet”.
- Tile Entities seemingly render invisible after logging back into your world.
How to install Digimobs Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Digimobs Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Cyan_the_Azure – Original Thread on CursForge