The Dynamic Trees mod is easily one of the best Minecraft mods we’ve seen because it manages to elevate the experience to a whole new level by making various aspects of the game feel a lot more realistic than they usually do. Trees are probably among the most common entities in the world of Minecraft but, in spite of this, the trees in vanilla Minecraft feel dull and artificial. Thankfully, though, this won’t be an issue any longer because the Dynamic Trees mod does an excellent job of remedying the situation by making the trees in Minecraft feel more lively and dynamic.
Dynamic Trees is a mod that makes both visual and functional changes to the game, so you’ll definitely be in for a refreshing experience when you utilize this mod. First and foremost, the mod makes it so that the trees look more lively and realistic. You’ll notice that the trees in the world of Minecraft will look significantly more natural and aesthetically pleasing with this mod applied and, if this wasn’t enough already, the mod features various functional changes as well that truly take things to a whole new level.
As for the functional changes, the Dynamic Trees mod makes it so that trees actually grow as they do in the real world. Every tree in this mod starts off as a seed, and these seeds can either be planted by hand, or they can plant themselves when certain conditions are met. Once a seed has been planted, it eventually grows into a sapling and, from this point onwards, it begins the process of eventually becoming a full-fledged tree. The growth process definitely slows things down a little bit, all things considered, it’s a worthwhile change because it makes the Minecraft world feel a lot more realistic.
Dynamic Trees Mod Update Logs
- Fixed problem with trees not growing in multiplayer.
- Added Apple Trees.
- Normalized seed drop rate for worlds that have modified randomTickSpeed.
- Added drop creator registry system for adding and removing tree drops for individual trees or globally.
- Proper support for passable leaves mod.
- Russian and Ukranian lang translations.
- Added TreeBuilder to API.
How to install Dynamic Trees Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.