The Immersive Craft Mod might not be one of those essential mods that players simply must have installed on their Minecraft client but, regardless of this, it’s still a pretty solid mod that you’ll definitely enjoy using. The purpose of the mod is to alter the way players handle objects in Minecraft, and the mod makes it so that handling objects feels much more realistic and lifelike. The mod definitely synergizes nicely with resource packs that prioritize on realism and, all things considered, it’s something that we highly recommend installing if you want to make your Minecraft experience more lively and immersive.
The big feature of the Immersive Craft Mod is its chest that actually allows you to see yourself interact with items. Normally, interaction with items in Minecraft is done through simple user-interfaces, but this mod’s chest makes it so that you can actually see the items move around as you interact with them and this is a really intriguing feature that makes Minecraft’s gameplay quite exciting. Alongside the chest, there’s even a great cupboard that function the same way but can be mounted onto a wall for convenience.
The Immersive Craft mod also allows players to plant sticks into the ground much like people can do in the real world and, once these sticks have been placed, you can even make them burn. On top of all its other features, Immersive Craft also has a full-fledged workbench. This workbench is basically the mod’s variation of the crafting table. Through this workbench, you’ll actually be able to see your items during the crafting process. Traditionally, crafting in Minecraft revolves around putting resources in an interface and then the game returns you the final item but the workbench will allow you to see the entire crafting process in all its glory.
Immersive Craft Mod Changelogs
- Fixed IItemHandler support for the furnace to also respect the up/down/side convention for item insertion/extraction
- The furnace will now properly visually update when items are inserted with hoppers or similar
- It is now possible to light a furnace with a torch. By default this will not use up the torch but that can be configured
- Fixed a crash bug with placing the chest on 1.10.2
- Fixed a bug where breaking sticks on the ground would destroy them
- Fixed a model bug with the cupboard that would cause crashes on 1.10
- Burning sticks actually look good now
- A few ItemStack/null fixes for 1.11
- Various API changes for the upcoming Aqua Munda mod
How to install Immersive Craft Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version and CompatLayer for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Immersive Craft Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: McJty – Original Thread on CursForge