Mob Mash is a top-tier mod that you’ll certainly want to consider if you aren’t fond of the current variety of mobs available to fight in vanilla Minecraft. In a game like Minecraft, fighting mobs is one of the biggest aspects of the gameplay but, as it stands right now, most of the vanilla mobs tend to become dull after a bit of fighting, and this is why the experience isn’t as immersive as it potentially could be. Thankfully, though, the Mob Mash has been designed specifically to remedy this issue, and it actually does a rather spectacular job of doing so.
The Mob Mash mod features a variety of expertly crafted and insanely well thought out mobs that are a delight to duel against. The in-game combat of Minecraft feels a lot more dynamic and immersive when fighting against these new mobs and it’s also worth mentioning that the gameplay can actually start to be a lot more challenging when you start encountering these mobs but, all things considered, you’ll still be able to take them down eventually as long as you have a firm grasp of how all the combat mechanics work in Minecraft.
As for the mobs themselves, there’s the Chupacabra that’s been inspired directly by American folklore, the Crocoduck that’s a lethal combination of a duck, and a crocodile, the Sandworm whose attack patterns are quite tricky, the Pirate whose a treacherous being that will utilize a lot of underhanded tactics to take you down and, alongside all these, there are lots of other mobs to fight so, in terms of content, the Mob Mash mod definitely manages to impress. All things considered, if you want to make the PvE combat in Minecraft feel more engaging, Mob Mash is a mod that you can’t go wrong with.
Mob Mash Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Fixed a bug where Chupacabras and Mothmen spawned in the Nether.
- Fixed a bug where too many Memes spawned in ice plains and other barren biomes.
- Fixed a bug where adult Nomads were breeding with child Nomads.
- Fixed a bug where the updater used the wrong version name.
- Added a Nether variant to the Slagmite that lights its opponents on fire.
How to install Mob Mash Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Link for Mob Mash Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
Credit: Akrivus – Original Thread on CurseForge