Minecraft’s Naruto Mod is unique in a few ways. Firstly, the addition of ninjas – what other mods add ninjas to Minecraft? There’s also a very nice feature which adds a button that takes players directly to a server using this mod; whether or not you’ll be able to find a server using this mod online at any time is another thing entirely. If you’ve ever wanted to do things like run across the water, throw fire, create clones of yourself on the fly or anything else you’ve seen in the Naruto series, then this is the Minecraft mod you’ve been waiting for all this time.
Oddly enough, the Naruto Mod’s creator has promised regular updates and actually has been updating the mod since releasing it just over a year ago, but it still isn’t compatible with versions of Minecraft beyond 1.7.10. It also has some compatibility issues with a number of other mods which cause it to not work at all when installed alongside them. This is quite a bit different from most incompatibility issues, which typically cause Minecraft to crash or show a solid black screen. This is one of the most active Minecraft mods among them all, so watch for more updates in the future, because they’re definitely coming.
Naruto Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Chakra values reworked(slightly different ability costs)
- Chakra is now out of a proper value and not a percent
- Everything has been updated to 1.7.10
- Headbands have been added
- New Jutsu setting – Chakra Delay
- Fixed a bug with the launcher stopping the mod installing.
- Fixed the throwing animation.
- Added elbows to the character.
- Fixed bugs with the fireball and substitution jutsu calculating distances.
- Added a new options menu.
How to install Naruto Mod for Minecraft?
- Download the mod!
- When you haven’t installed Minecraft Forge yet, download and install it.
- Move the downloaded .jar into the mods folder.
- Have fun!
Download Links for Naruto Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
for Minecraft 1.6.4
Credit:SEKWAH41 – Original Thread on PlanetMinecraft