The No Damage Survival has a very hardcore survival map that’s been built for players who are looking for an absurdly difficult challenge to test their Minecraft skills. Just by looking at the map’s name you can get a bit of an idea of what it’s focused around. Basically, the map will punish you for making even the smallest of mistakes, so you need to display an extremely high level of skill while playing it if you want to get through to the end without dying multitudes of times.
The defining element of the No Damage Survival map is the fact that you’ll be shot into the air every single time you take even the smallest bit of damage. Then when you’re in the air you’ll take damage from any blocks you collide with and afterwards you’ll take even more damage once you fall back into the ground so basically every single time you make even the slightest mistake you’ll be punished significantly for it which is why there’s absolutely zero room for error. Fortunately, the map gives players allows players to disable this effect for 15 seconds by drinking milk and this time, can be used to perform the activities that are impossible to do without taking damage.
The final objective of this map is to defeat the wither but before that you’ll need to do a whole lot of exploration and defeat the ender dragon as well which is of course quite difficult to pull off due to the effect that’s always active in this map. The wither boss fight in the No Damage Survival map is definitely one of the most challenging things ever in Minecraft because if you get hit by a wither effect even once you’re as good as dead because you’ll constantly be shot up and down and won’t be able to do anything. All said and done, if you’re looking to test your Minecraft skills like never before, consider trying out the No Damage Survival map.
No Damage Survival Map Main Goals
- Craft a hay bale (These will reduce fall damage by 80% when landed on).
- Craft a slime block.
- Get a bucket (for both milk and water).
- Find a set of elytra.
- Go to the Nether.
- Craft a regeneration potion.
- Defeat the Ender Dragon.
- Defeat the wither (Every time you get damaged by the wither effect; you will be launched into the sky. So if you get the wither effect, you’ll basically be a living rocket).
How to install No Damage Survival Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Link for No Damage Survival Map
for Minecraft 1.9.X