The Pandora’s Box mod is one that you simply must try out if you feel that Minecraft has become dull for you recently. The mod is filled to the brim with content, and it’s without a doubt one of the most feature filled mods out there, so it’ll keep impressing you with its insane variety of features. The mod’s been designed to make Minecraft feel more spontaneous so it’s perfect if you simply want to make your in-game experience livelier but don’t really know what you should do to make it so. You’ll definitely need some time to get used to the features of this mod because they’re quite unorthodox but, once you’ve gotten the hang of what it has to offer, you’ll absolutely love using it.
As the name suggests, the Pandora’s Box Mod has been inspired by the actual Pandora’s Box from Greek Mythology and, for those who don’t know what this is, it’s basically a box that’s filled with all the dangers of the world and will cause chaos in the universe if it’s ever opened. The Pandora’s Box in the mod also shares a similar idea because it’ll unleash a whole bunch of crazy things into your Minecraft world if it’s opened.
The boxes of the Pandora’s Box Mod can either be acquired as drops in dungeons, or they can be crafted as well. The box is full of tons of content that we don’t really want to spoil for you so we highly recommend utilizing the mod yourself so you can enjoy all that it has to offer. One thing worth mentioning is that the content of Pandora’s Box is actually fully customizable so you can go into the mod’s config in order to adjust the box according to your preferences. Overall, Pandora’s Box is a very unique mod that’ll allow you to do tons of crazy things in the world of Minecraft that were previously considered impossible.
Pandora’s Box Mod Changelogs
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when invalid metadata values for Pandora’s Box blocks were found.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.11
- New effects! Duplicating boxes, more rainbows, more generation!
- World generation – 3 structures for Recurrent Complex
- Compatibility with Psychedelicraft (New effect, usage of the items and visuals)
- Box configurability: You can modify the boxe’s properties in the config to suit your play style
- New french translation
- Fix entities being in the ground and falling block effects
How to install Pandora’s Box Mod?
- First, install Minecraft Forge.
- Download IvToolkit and Pandora’s Box and put the file into your “mods” folder.
- Run your game or server!
Download Links for Pandora’s Box Mod
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: Ivorius – Original Thread on CursForge