The Pixelmon Furnitures mod is one that you should consider trying out if you’re a fan of the Pokemon series and also enjoy decorating your houses in Minecraft with many different types of furniture. The mod doesn’t really add any new gameplay features or functionality to Minecraft but is still worth trying out because the furniture pieces that it implements are really high quality and have a lot of detail in them. It’s also worth mentioning that you can actually contribute to the mod if you have experience creating models. All you have to do is use the MrCrayFish Model Creator to put something together and send it to the creator’s email and, if the model’s good enough, it might just be added into the mod.
The variety of the Pixelmon Furnitures mod is definitely its biggest highlight. There are multitudes of different furniture pieces and decorations that you can place around your home in Minecraft to enhance how it looks. There’s a Pokemon themed armchair, a Pokemon themed table, a full Pokemon themed canvas that you can actually paint on, a Pokemon themed fence and even Pokemon themed door mats. The decorations include many great looking things as well like Poke-Coins, Poke-Lamps, Poke-Stickers and a Poke-Laptop as well.
Each and every one of the items implemented by the Pixelmon Furnitures is fairly easy to craft, but it’s worth mentioning that most of them require some special resources before they can be crafted. Fortunately, the resource they require isn’t all that rare, and you’ll easily be able to get your hands on it through mob drops. All said and done, though, Pixelmon Furnitures is a mod that you’ll definitely have a great time with if you’re a long-time fan of the Pokemon series and want to add new themed furniture pieces to your Minecraft home.
- Poke-Lamp (all wool colors)
- Poke-Table (all wool colors)
- Poliwrath Poke-Mirror
- Pikachu Poke-Mirror
- Woolen Poke-Canvas (Holding Painting RMB to place it on Canvas, Shift + RMB to change painting)
- Wooden Poke-Canvas
- Poke-Metal Dust
- Poke-Paper Dust
- Poke-Laptop (Model need to be changed)
- Poke-Door Mats (12 variants)
- Metal Poke-Ore
- Paper Poke-Ore
Pixelmon Furnitures Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- You can not sit on the Chair
- Some texture errors on Pikachu Poke-Mirror, Poke-Lamps
- You can not place paintings on Poke-Canvases
- Bounding boxes for Poke-Chair, Poke-Fence and Poke-Mirrors need to be fixed
- Poke-Scanner do not scan Poke-Door Mats
- You can not turn on/off light using Poke-Lamps
- 2 new variants of Poke-Door Mats (Charizard-X and Charizard-Y)
- Added Pokeball Poke-Fence
- Added Poke-Scanner
How to install Pixelmon Furnitures Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Pixelmon Furnitures Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.8.9
Credit: BaXMultigaming – Original Thread on CursForge