Stazza’s Super Shaders mod brings richer colors, better contrast and other new visual effects to the world of Minecraft. In addition to enhanced lighting effects and even new colors of light (torches are brilliant and much brighter, for instance) you can also look forward to improved rain and even fog. Many players have complained about the relatively basic lens flare in Minecraft and this mod takes care of that while improving the bloom effect from sunlight just as well. While it does borrow some effects from other mods, like water lighting and ripples from Chocapic13’s shader pack, most of this content is unique.
That’s not to say that everything about Stazza’s Super Shaders mod is in perfect, working order, however. If you’re one of those Minecraft players who like some motion blur to make things look more realistic, you will immediately notice strange effects and artifacts in rain and underwater environments with that feature enabled. You’ll probably also see strange black borders and outlines which seem out of place. Because all the known issues with this mod are linked to motion blur, it is relatively easy to deal with the problems and just enjoy this quality shader pack – just turn off the blur and you’ll be fine.
Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- New Bloom on surfaces and to the torches/glowstones.
- Changes to the torch brightness at different times of day and weather.
- Small change to the Colour of the torches.
- Toned down the grey reflective light on water when raining.
- Improved Look for specular effect when raining.
How to install Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod?
- Be sure to have the latest drivers for your graphic card.
- Download and install GLSL Shader Mod by karyonix.
- Launch Minecraft, and go to Options->Shaders->Open ShaderPack folder.
- Now, just copy the Stazza’s Super Shaders file.
Download Links for Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.X/1.8.X/1.9.X/1.10.X
Credit: Stazza85 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum