The Super Mario franchise is without a doubt one of the most iconic franchises of all time. It’s provided its players with hours upon hours of great enjoyment that they’ll surely remember for the rest of their gaming years. One of the most liked things about this franchise was the distinct look that its games offered. Almost every single Super Mario game is a delight to look at and now, thanks to the Super Mario Medley resource pack, you can enjoy this same great look in Minecraft as well. Fans of Mario will definitely love what this pack has to offer. It’s been downloaded over 20,000 times, so it’s definitely in the popular mods category as well.
The best part about the Super Mario Medley resource pack is that it doesn’t tunnel on a single game from the series. Instead, the pack draws inspiration from multitudes of different Mario games and implements a whole bunch of great stuff that’s an absolute delight to look at. Once you’ve applied the map, you’ll see a lot of things that you’ve probably seen before when playing Mario like the bricks, grass, fences, clay, stones and pretty much everything else in between. The experience is highly immersive and sometimes it feels like you’re actually playing an open world Mario game.
Of course, the Super Mario Medley wouldn’t be a complete back if it didn’t also add some of the most iconic mobs from this franchise such as the red and green Koopas, the Flame Chomp, the Magikoopa, the Piranha Plant and various others. These mobs look delightful, and the level of detail that’s present in them is incredible. The pack is available in the x32 resolution so you’ll be able to run it fine as long as you have even a semi-decent PC.
Super Mario Medley Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9 Changelogs
- Many textures completely different.
- Flowers are 1000% better, with more variety.
- Piranha Plant mushrooms now drop actual mushrooms.
- Saplings are items like Super Leaf when dropped.
- New Captain Toad Pickaxe textures for tools.
- Alternate blocks managed and implemented.
- Stone is more like Super Mario Bros bricks.
How to install Super Mario Medley Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Links for Super Mario Medley Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X/1.8.X