The SupernaturalCraft mod brings many mobs and other elements of the popular Supernatural television series into the world of Minecraft. Because it is based so strongly on the TV show, fans of Supernatural will probably really like this mod, along with anyone who just has a penchant for creepy monsters, demons and the like. Before getting started with this mod though, it’s important to note you’ll need the Forge Mod Loader to get it up and running. The mod simply won’t work without this other mod installed to support it, so if you want to try this, make sure you have that.
Supernatural Craft mod adds several custom weapons to Minecraft including swords, knives, sickles and even guns for ranged combat. Just like in the show, or rather in the fictional stories from where the show took its monsters, you can use various items you would never expect to help you defeat some of the baddies. For instance, if you surround a vampire with salt, it will be unable to chase you and effectively neutralized because of that. This allows for some interesting combat mechanics which are normally absent from Minecraft, a point which can make the single player PVE experience fun again.
Currently this mod is only about halfway finished, so you can look forward to more weapons, more mobs and more content from Supernatural being added to it in the future. Also, because the mod was developed using Minecraft 1.7.10, it doesn’t work correctly with the latest version of the game. At least, it doesn’t work yet. Along with the other updates planned for SupernaturalCraft, the author will make the mod work with the most recent version of Minecraft, whatever that might be when the mod is completed. There is a lot of promise here and the mod is solid, so it’s worth a download.
SupernaturalCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Salt – Fixed crash issue & Salt textures are different
- Angel Blade – Texture update
- First Blade – Texture error fixed
- Purgatory Blade – Slight texture update
- Demon Knife – Slight texture update
- Horn Of Truth – Slight texture update
- Sulfur – Texture update
- Supernatural Book – Texture update
- Angelic Iron – New Item
- Soul Stick – New Item
- Key To Oz – Texture fix
- Devil’s Trap – Updated texture
- Bloody Devil’s Trap – New Item
- Death’s Scythe – New Item
- Dean’s Pie – New food
How to install SupernaturalCraft Mod?
- Download the latest version of the Forge API installer.
- Install Forge using the installer.
- Click Start button and type %appdata% into the Search area.
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods
Download Links for SupernaturalCraft Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: TroublesomeTrio – Original Thread on Planet Minecraft