The Woodcraft has been built to give the textures of Minecraft a more vintage and rustic look. It’s a pack that you’ll enjoy quite a lot of you enjoy the particular texture of wood. What it does is that it basically alters most in-game textures by giving them a very intriguing wooden twist. Some textures have undergone minor alterations whereas some have been changed more significantly to make sure that they fit in-line with the art and visual style that this pack goes for. It’s also worth mentioning that this is one of the most unique packs out there as of right now which is all the more reason to try it out.
Of course, it goes without saying that Woodcraft isn’t necessarily a pack that all players will be able to enjoy. If you enjoy the texture of wood, then it’s definitely right up your alley, but if the wood textures aren’t appealing to you then it’s probably best to stay away from it since these textures are its primary highlight. The pack alters all the in-game textures except armor, most mobs, some items and a few particles so the game will look almost completely different with this pack applied.
One of the best things about Woodcraft is its compatibility because even though the regular version has been designed to work with Minecraft 1.9 and above, the pack also features variants that can run with Minecraft 1.5 as well as Minecraft 1.6.2. Woodcraft’s resolution is 16×16 which isn’t necessarily that high but it’s still more than enough to deliver the art style that this pack is going for.
Woodcraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4 Changelogs
- Added custom beetroots_stage_2.png to improve transition to fully ripe default texture
- Added custom brewing_stand.png with wood grain
- Added custom brewing_stand_base.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom chorus_plant.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom chorus_flower.png with diagonal texture and animated golden flower
- Added custom chorus_flower_dead.png with diagonal texture and golden flower
- Added custom versions of all cocoa stages with woodgrain and wider color range
- Added custom versions of all podsol, grass_path, and coarse_dirt blocks
- Added custom dispenser_front_vertical.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom dropper_front_vertical.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom dropper_front_horizontal.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom dragon_egg.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom end_rod.png tinted to match custom chorus_flower textures
- Added custom hardened_clay.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom mycelium.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom mushroom_block_skin_brown.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom mushroom_block_skin_stem.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom prismarine_bricks.png with diagonal texture
- Added custom prismarine_dark.png with animated diagonal texture
- Added custom prismarine_rough.png animated diagonal texture
How to install Woodcraft Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Link for Woodcraft Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X