As of right now, there are multitudes of great Minecraft mods available that the players can use to make their in-game experience more immersive and enjoyable. Perhaps the most common mods are those that are designed to add various kinds of items into the game. These mods are insanely easy to find, and while almost all of them are great, there are a few that go above and beyond in order to make the experience more engaging for the players and Actually Additions is one of these select few. If you feel that your Minecraft world lacks depth and could use a bit more functionality then, this mod will definitely deliver.
Most mods of this sort tend to focus on specific types of items such as swords, armors and what not but the Actually Additions mod doesn’t limit itself to any specific item type. Instead, the mod features tons upon tons of extremely useful items that players can use in a variety of different situations to make their experience more entertaining and also more convenient in certain situations. In the Actually Additions mod, you’ll find multi-purpose tools, energy transportation items, item repairing machines, power generators and a whole lot more. Since the Actually Additions mod implements so many items into the game, we simply cannot cover each one of them which is why we recommend going through every nook and cranny of this mod to enjoy all that it has to offer.
The Actually Additions also adds a useful search function to the in-game user-interface that you can use to look-up any item of interest and learn what it’s capable of doing. The search function can be quite convenient if you don’t want through sort through multiple menus simply to find out what a certain item is capable of.
Note: Check here for the wiki of this mod.
Actually Additions Mod Update Logs
- Added armor toughness to a few AA armors.
- Resolved a mod interaction with RealBench. This fix only functions if FastWorkbench is present.
- Walls now drop the proper item form.
- Resolves an edge-case crash if you were kicked with the booklet open.
- Konstantin: Added ru_RU.lang.
How to install Actually Additions Mod?
- Download Forge installer.
- Download Actually Additions mod for your Minecraft version.
- Install Forge on your Minecraft.
- Run Minecraft, close Minecraft.
- Put the mod file in %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!