Magic Arsenal is a mod for all the Minecraft magicians out there that want to make use of magic in order to give themselves an advantage as they travel through the world of Minecraft. Although Magic Arsenal might not be the most unique mod out there considering the fact that there are already so many magic-based mods currently available, it’s still absolutely worth trying out because, in terms of execution, it’s quite possibly one of the best mods of its kind and, due to this, it’s definitely capable of enhancing your Minecraft experience to a whole new level.
The Magic Arsenal mod revolves around items known as Foci which are essentially craftable items that you can channel energy into so you can cast spells. It’s important to remember that casting spells requires resources such as Stamina, Rage, Vengeance, Blood or Chaos. The time of resource you use to cast a spell will also determine the effects of the spells that you cast, so you’ll need to cast them carefully to ensure that you get the desired effect. The spells of the mod are also divided into different categories; Nature, Frost, Air and Fire and each individual category has its own distinct spells for you to cast.
One of the best things about Magic Arsenal is the fact that its overall design has been built to accommodate any magic based third-party add-ons that you might add later on and this is great because, more often than not, magic based mods tend to have conflicts with one another so you can’t really install multiple mods of this particular sort and run them simultaneously but, thankfully, this isn’t the case with the Magic Arsenal mod, and this is something that sets it apart and makes it worth trying out.
- Holy: Governs selfless magic, as well as far-reaching or universal magic.
- Undeath: Governs animation of nonliving objects, as well as life drains.
- Arcane: Governs magic that exclusively benefits the caster.
- Chaos: Governs uncontrollable or unintended side effects.
- Nature: Governs most heals, poisons, bleeds, and spells that affect plant life.
- Frost: Governs unchanging effects such as caster-centered auras, wards, and passive powerups.
- Air: Governs location-based spells, remote activation, or magical travel.
- Fire: Governs straightforward effects like projectiles, beams, or weapon ehancements.
How to install Magic Arsenal Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list.
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder.
- Create a new folder called mods.
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder.